University of Florida Online Graduate Certificate in Geographic Information Systems for Urban & Regional Planners
We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2020, which begins in January 2020.
The application deadline for Spring 2020 is December 10, 2019.
Complete the Department Application Form
Please complete the form below and indicate your desired starting semester. The application deadline for Spring 2020 is December 10, 2019. If you are a current MURP online student, you only need to complete Steps 1 & 2 of this application.
Submit UF certificate application
Applicants must submit a UF certificate application. Please note, there is a $30 application fee (waived for currently enrolled students). The Office of Admissions will then complete the following review of your application before it is referred to our department:
- Determination of satisfactory conduct record
- Validation of transcripts and degrees
- Verification of residency classification
- Before applying, please review the detailed application instructions for new students.
- Please Note:
- There is more than one GIS Certificate at the University of Florida.
- When applying, make sure you choose:
> College of Design, Construction, and Planning and then:
> Geographic Information Systems for Urban and Regional Planners
Send official copies of your transcripts (in sealed enveloped) to:
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
PO Box 114000
Gainesville, Fl. 32611-4000
Please note: You will not be admitted until UF has received and verified your official, sealed transcripts.
Please email your resume or CV to:
Kyle Dost, email@example.com
To be eligible for this program, students must meet the following qualifications:
- Each applicant must have a bachelors degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or equivalent from an international college or university.
- 3.0 Upper-Division GPA or better
- Resume or CV