The application period for Fall 2023 has now closed. We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2024, which begins on January 8, 2024. The application deadlines are as follows:
- December 5, 2023 – for U.S. applicants
- November 7, 2023 – for international applicants
Please note: This is an off-book program only. If you are currently enrolled in a state-funded campus program, then you cannot also enroll in this certificate.
There are 4 steps in the application process:
To be eligible for this program, students must meet the following qualifications:
- Each applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or equivalent from an international college or university.
- Resume or CV
- 3.0 Upper-Division GPA or better
- English Proficiency Scores (for international students from countries not on exemption list). The following exams are accepted:
- ILETS (min. 6)
- MELAB (min. 77)
- TOEFL Web (min. 80)
- TOEFL Paper (min. 550)
- GRE Verbal (min. 140)
Additionally, you cannot simultaneously be enrolled in a UF state-funded campus program.